Why Projects fail?
- Objectively Failures
- Sales process supposed to delivered in a month but it delayed to be delivered in two month.
- Subjective Failures
- Sales process supposed to delivered in a month with pricing and additional functionality but it delivered in time, but lacking most of additional requirements.
- In above both examples project considered failure because it cost more and not delivered as planned
Few of Project Failure Reasons and Solutions
- Why this project is created and end goal is not shared enough
- Lack of organization in a project
- Business is unaware of project implementation
- Issues and risks are not open to project team
- How to organize and clearly communicate project plan
- Business readiness ahead of project implementation